What’s typically NOT covered?
Loss of money or contents:
- Resulting from any further act of fraud or dishonesty after you first discover that the employee has been previously engaged in provable dishonest conduct or has previous convictions for dishonest acts
- If the only proof of loss is shortage revealed by accounting records or a stock-take of inventory
- Discovered more than 12 months after the period of insurance has expired or more than 12 months after the termination of employment of the employee concerned
- That is not reported to the insurer within 21 days of the discovery of any act of fraud or dishonesty on the part of any employee
- Beyond the limit of cover stated