Translating and Interpreting Services
If English is not your first language and you need some help interpreting into your spoken language, you can get help in one of the following ways:
- If you speak one of the languages listed below we have staff on hand who can help, please just call us and will arrange a call with them.
We also offer a Mandarin version of our website. You can access this by visiting: https://www.bizcover.com.au/cn/
- You can contact theTranslating and Interpreting Service (TIS National), which is an interpreting service for non-English speakers. This service is free to you. The service is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year by calling 131 450. They can then contact us on 1300 249 268.
Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Speech Impaired
You are able to use the services of the National Relay Service.
- TTY (Teletypewriter) users – phone 133 677 then ask them to contact us on 1300 249 268.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users – phone 1300 555 727 then ask them to contact us on 1300 249 268.
- Internet relay users – visit the National Relay Service website and then ask them to contact us on 1300 249 268.