Face to face interviews will be conducted at BizCover’s Sydney office to decide the scholarship winners amongst all applicants. A video conference such as a skype meeting can be arranged for applicants not based in Sydney.
1. Past involvement in IT related projects
2. Academic achievement at school
3. Characteristics and communication skills
This scholarship is open throughout the whole calendar year with two close dates. Please submit your application before either of the due dates.
1st close date: 15 March 2019, for the first scholarship winner to be announced by 26 April 2019.
2nd close date: 31 July 2019, for the second scholarship winner to be announced by 30 September 2019.
15 March, 2019
Application close. Please submit your application by 15 March 2019.
26 April, 2019
Scholarship winner announced.
Students are welcomed to apply for the July scholarship intake if you missed March scholarship intake.
31 July 2019
Application close. Please submit your application by 31 July 2019.
30 September, 2019
Scholarship winner announced.
Terms and Conditions
1. This scholarship is open to female students based in Australia only.
2. The scholarship applicant needs to be in her final year of tertiary education when the application is submitted.
3. The applicants may be required to show evidence of their course enrolment.
4. The applicants may be required to show transcripts and/or up-to-date subject marks.
5. Face to face interviews will be conducted at the BizCover office to decide the scholarship winner based on a combination of past involvement in IT related projects, Academic achievement, Characteristics and communication skills.
6. BizCover office address: 338 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. A video conference can be arranged for applicants not based in Sydney.
7. The $3,000 scholarship payment is a once-off payment after the scholarship is granted to the applicant. The $3,000 payment can be arranged without the student participating in the workplace program. Each individual is eligible for one scholarship grant only.
8. Work Placement Details: This is a paid program, with work pay rates and benefits to be discussed with the applicants before they commence the workplace program with BizCover. Work hours will be discussed between BizCover and the applicant based on the applicant's availability.
9. The three-month work placement can start on a mutually agreed date between BizCover and the applicant. The three-month work placement will take place in Sydney and is optional. Please be aware that accommodation and travel expenses are not covered by BizCover.
10. The 3-month work placement is at the total discretion of BizCover. Work pay rates will not be less than the relevant industry award.
11. Only applicants who meet the application criteria for the grant will be contacted by BizCover.
12. The applicants need to be a citizen or a permanent resident of Australia.
13. If unsuccessful, applicants can resubmit their application in the next round.
Submit Your Details Below, We Will Be In Touch Shortly.