Much of our growth is due to happy clients recommending us to their friends, so we’ve decided to share the love. To thank our customers and to welcome their friends to BizCover, we offer our Refer a Friend Rewards reward.
For EVERY new customer you recommend that purchases a policy through BizCover, you’ll get a $25 Gift Card. Plus, your friend will get one too – so everybody wins! There is no limit to the number of friends that you can refer.
Your friend just needs to mention your name when purchasing their policy to activate the reward. Email these instructions to your friend to get them started:
I heard you’re in need of some business insurance. If you purchase from BizCover over the phone you and I both receive a $25 Gift Card!
Here’s how to make it happen:
It’s that simple!
Easy! Best of all there is no limit to how many vouchers you can receive, so share the love!
1. Once you (the referrer) and your friend (the referee) have both met the referral conditions below, you will both receive a $25 gift card voucher.
2. To be eligible to participate in the Refer a Friend Program, you must have previously purchased an insurance policy from BizCover.
3. Your friend must hold their policy for 1 (one) month. If they cancel before this time neither you nor your friend will be eligible for a gift card.
4. Your friend must be a new customer of BizCover, and who has not previously purchased insurance through us.
5. Your friend must provide your refer a friend code or your name when signing-up.
6. You are eligible to refer as many friends as you wish and will receive a $25 voucher for each friend who transacts with Bizcover.
7. BizCover reserves the right to amend or discontinue this promotion at any time and without any prior notice.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Copyright 2017 BizCover Pty Limited.
BizCover™ Pty Ltd (ABN 68 127 707 975; AR 338440) is a corporate authorised representative of Mega Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 37 098 080 418; AFSL 238549). Please note that BizCover™ acts as the agents of the insurer in respect of the insurance products offered on this website and not as your agent. Any advice does not consider your individual needs. You should consider if the insurance is suitable for you and read the Product Disclosure Statement or policy wording before buying the insurance.