Money insurance protects your business money (which will include not only cash and cheques, but also items such as lottery tickets, gift cards, postal orders and stamps) by providing cover for loss or damage to it whilst on your premises or in transit.
Did you Know?
Money in transit generally includes money contained in a night safe or automatic teller machine- from the time you deposit the money until the time your financial provider ceases trading the following day.
What’s typically covered?
- Business Money in transit
- Business Money in your building/s
- Business Money in private residence
What’s typically NOT covered?
Loss of money:
- Caused by clerical or accounting errors
- While being carried by professional money carriers, professional carriers or common carriers
- From any unattended vehicle
- From any safe or strongroom opened by a key or by use of a combination that are left in the building outside business hours.
- Outside of Australia (subject to additional benefit – Traveler’s money).
|*As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.|