Drama Free Business Insurance
Life is dramatic enough but getting your business insurance doesn’t need to be. At BizCover, we understand small businesses and the balancing act of trying to save both time and money, and while your to-do list may be growing, putting off your business insurance is one thing that cannot be pushed aside.
The reality is that accidents can happen at any time and the last thing you need to be worried about is dealing with a claim – now that’s really dramatic! It’s important to have the right types of insurance in place to safeguard your business and this is a vital step to staying in business for the long haul.
Incidents can happen in an instant, and the impact on your business’ finances and reputation can be devastating. From a customer accidentally tripping and hurting themselves at your business premises to a cyber attack on your digital systems, these are just some of the dramas that your business can do without.
With over 150,000 Aussie small businesses trusting us for their drama free business insurance needs, explore a hassle-free experience allowing you to:
- Pay your premium monthly or annually
- Save yourself time and money
- Receive your documents instantly upon payment
- Get online cover – no paperwork required
Insurance by Industry
At BizCover we understand there is no “one size fits all” solution for small business insurance, each business is unique so we provide different cover options for over 6,000 occupations across Australia. From dog groomers to café owners, tradies and IT guru’s, we make understanding and accessing the appropriate types of insurance for your business hassle-free.
As examples, if you work in one of the industries listed below, then having business insurance may be suitable for you.
Insurance Options to Consider
At BizCover, we make the process of getting business insurance as easy as possible. While you are busy growing your business, leave all that dramatic shopping around for your business insurance with us. We will provide multiple quotes from a great range of trusted Australian insurers, so you can compare policies and get covered quicker than you think. These are some insurance options you might want to consider:
Public Liability insurance*:
Public Liability insurance provides cover for your business in the event a customer, supplier or a member of the public are injured or sustain property damage as a result of your negligent business activities.
Professional Indemnity insurance*:
Professional Indemnity insurance covers you for losses claimed by a third party due to actual or alleged negligence or omissions in your professional service or advice.
Business Insurance is an insurance package designed to provide cover for your business contents, stock, tools and commercial premises as well as other cover options, when an insured event occurs (such as fire, storm, theft or even accidental damage). Some of the types of coverage options available include:
- Building*- if you own your business premises, then Building insurance is a type of coverage to Building Insurance covers your building if it is damaged by an insured event, such as fire, storm, malicious activity or other event as defined by the policy.
- Contents*- covers your business contents or stock if they were damaged in a fire, storm or due to malicious damage or some other defined event listed in the policy.
- Portable Equipment*- if you operate your business out and about then consider the importance of insuring your valuable equipment with Portable Equipment insurance. Portable Equipment insurance covers you for loss and damage to items of portable equipment associated with your business. These can include tools of trade and items of stock.
- Business Interruption* – provides protection for the loss of income and increased costs of operating your business caused by a specified insured event (such as property damage or fire). It is also designed to assist your business to recover from an insured event by paying ongoing expenses (such as wages or rent).
It is important to note that Business Interruption cover is an additional cover option available when you take out a Business Insurance policy.
Personal Accident and Illness*:
Personal Accident and Illness can provide cover should you become permanently disabled or pass away as a result of an accident. Cover can also include a weekly benefit for loss of income if you are unable to work as a result of unexpected injury or illness (even if it occurs outside of your employment). *
Our Price Promise is Drama Free
Small business is big business to us. With our price promise, if you can provide us with a quote for a comparable insurance cover at a lower price, we will beat the price on offer or provide you with a full refund** so that you can save on insurance for your small business. Get a quote today, it only takes a few minutes.
** terms and conditions apply – click here to read more.
*As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.