Insurance for Plasterers

  • Trusted by over 220,000 small businesses
  • Compared quotes instantly from some of Australia’s leading insurers
  • Choose from a range of covers to suit your business needs

Compare quotes from our trusted insurance partners*:

Why do Plasterers need insurance?

From hanging drywall to crafting decorative ceiling features, no two days are the same in the trade of plastering, and just like all trades it comes with its own risks. Let BizCover do the heavy lifting when it comes to arranging your business insurance, providing competitive quotes online or over the phone in minutes.

Did you know?

If your business hires sub-contractors, take the time to check that they have their own adequate levels of cover in place. They will not be covered under your policy unless specified in the policy wording.

Insurance for Plasterers

Public Liability Insurance*

Protecting your business with Public Liability insurance is a concrete decision. Public Liability insurance is designed to provide protection for you and your plastering business in the event a customer, supplier or a member of the public is injured or sustains property damage as a result of your negligent business activities.

Consider the impact of your customer tripping over your tools and injuring themselves.  A personal injury claim could set you back financially.

Whether you are working on a construction site or on a home renovation, your Public Liability policy is designed to protect you 24/7.  For claims covered by the policy, it will cover your defence costs (including lawyers or investigators) and compensation payable to the third party.  Public Liability insurance provides peace of mind.

Business Insurance: Portable Equipment Cover

Insuring your expensive tools and equipment is a wise move. Portable Equipment cover provides protection for your valuable business assets against accidental loss or damage, as well as theft from a locked vehicle – anywhere in Australia.

Personal Accident & Illness Insurance

As a plasterer your physical ability is important. Think about how you would pay the bills if you injured yourself or fell ill, requiring you to take time off work to rest and recover.

Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. Personal Accident insurance will have you covered on and off the job.

Personal Accident and Illness insurance can provide levels of cover for loss of income, permanent disablement or even death if you are unable to work as a result of an injury or illness (even if it occurs outside of your employment).

Prefer to talk?

Call us and talk to a real person.
Friendly, helpful service from a business insurance professional.

1300 249 268

Mon-Fri 8.30am-7.00pm
Sat 9.00am-5.00pm

*The information provided is general only and should not be relied upon as advice. No guarantees are provided as to pricing for individual risks.
*As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.

Popular Searches