It’s important to notify your insurer as soon as possible of all compensation claims made against you for third party personal injury or property damage.
We want to get this claim off to a good start and a speedy finish, so please:
- Complete all relevant sections of the claim form with as much detail as possible. This includes a detailed description of the incident and your comments regarding the allegations made against you.
- Attach all supporting documents, such as:
- Photos of damage
- Any written demands or emails you may have received from the third party
- Contracts between you and the claimant
- Investigation reports or repair quotes, if applicable.
- Admit guilt, fault, or liability
- Offer or negotiate to pay a claim without your insurers consent