It is important that you notify your insurer as soon as possible of all actual and potential claims. A potential claim is an event or incident that could later result in a claim.
We want to get this claim off to a good start and a speedy finish, so please:
- Complete the claim form with as much detail as possible and fill out all relevant sections.
- Attach all supporting documents, such as:
- Any internal investigation reports
- Employment contracts
- Termination notices of any claimants
- Admit guilt, fault, or liability
- Offer or negotiate to pay a claim without your insurers consent