Compare and save
It’s completely free to get multiple quotes from leading Aussie insurers.
No paperwork no hassles
No paperwork. Immediate coverage. We know you’re busy.
Trusted by over 150,000 Australian businesses.
BizCover is proud to be the official insurance partner of Migration Alliance
BizCover is proud to be the official insurance partner of Migration Alliance. We believe that getting your business insurance sorted should be simple and hassle-free, leaving you time to focus on your business.
That’s why our easy-to-use online platform allows you to get a quote and buy your insurance in a matter of minutes, with your policy documents being emailed to you instantly. No waiting for brokers to call you back, and no messy paperwork to complete!
The best part is, when you purchase your Professional Indemnity policy with us we’ll give you an exclusive member-only discount (on top of our already low price!) – meaning you’ll save compared to non Migration Alliance members! Just enter the code MABIZ001!
Professional Indemnity Insurance for Migration Agents
Not only is it a requirement for all registered Migration Agents to hold a minimum of level of $250,000* Professional Indemnity insurance under Migration Act 1958. It is also a type of insurance that all professionals should seriously consider purchasing.
Assisting your clients in their quest to live the ‘Great Aussie Dream’ can sometimes come with a few unexpected challenges – complicated migration laws to follow; lengthy documents to complete; the detailed advice you need to provide; and navigating your way around language barriers and cultural differences can easily throw a spanner in the works.
Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance* is an important form of protection for businesses that provide specialist services or professional advice. It is designed to respond to claims against your business for losses as a result of actual or alleged negligent acts or omissions in the provision of your professional service or advice. PI Insurance will also assist with the legal costs associated with responding to or managing claims which are covered by the policy.
Get covered today!
What other insurance* can I consider?
- Public Liability *– covers legal fees and compensation costs if a customer, member of the public, or a supplier claims against you for injury or damage to their property as a result of your alleged negligent business activity.
- Business Insurance *– a package designed to provide cover for your business contents, stock, tools and commercial premises when an insured event occurs (such as fire, storm, theft or even accidental damage). You can add other optional forms of cover to suit the specific needs of your business.
- Tax Audit Insurance* – If you’re accounts are audited by the Australian Tax Office, you may need to hire external accountants to assist in the process. Tax Audit Insurance covers a business for specified costs in responding to an official tax audit, including accountants’ fees.
- Cyber Insurance *–helps to protect you from claims and supports your profitability in the event of a cyber breach or attack.
- Management Liability* –protects directors and officers and the insured company itself from the many exposures relating to the management of a company. Owners and those responsible for the management of a company have specific responsibilities which can result in personal liability for alleged or actual wrongdoing.
|*As with any insurance, cover is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in your policy document. The information contained on this webpage is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.|