Insurance claims & IDR officer
BizCover is a leading Australian insurtech business, which lives and breathes small business insurance. We started with the mission to positively change the experience for small business owners of getting their business insurance sorted, and we’ve now made it simple and easy for them to compare and buy their business insurance online.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience in a growing and exciting business supporting the claims team in assisting our customers through their claims process to ensure they have a first class experience and to support the Legal Risk & Compliance (LRC) function by responding to, investigating and managing disputes. You will be responsible for liaising with external stakeholders/partners, re-insurance groups and clients in order to facilitate the efficient, timely and customer focused resolution for the customer claim, helping resolve any disputes and complaints and support the general LRC function, whilst also managing the process and procedural requirements of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality claims service outcomes to customers who call BizCover, including taking calls and responding to enquiries from customers and other stakeholders in relation to lodging claims, and resolving disputes and complaints
- Liaise with clients, insurers, assessors and third parties to manage and lodge claims, and facilitate the claims process through to resolution in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers to ensure that responses are received in a timely manner.
- Assist the Head of Legal, Risk & Compliance function (LRC) by managing, investigating and reporting on disputes and complaints
- Assist the LRC function in any compliance and legal matters
Your skills will include:
- Preferably studying or admitted as a solicitor (although applicants with claims management experience and aptitude will be considered)
- 6 -12 months claim management experience
- Commitment to delivering exceptional Customer Service with all customer interactions with previous experience to commercial insurance claims
- Excellent complaint and conflict handling skills and ability to action and resolve in a timely manner
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized and a high degree of analytical ability
This role offers flexible working conditions including part time hours and/or days worked.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org