Digital Marketing Executive
BizCover is Australia’s leading B2B Insurtech provider and our business is all about giving small businesses a fair go when it comes to getting their insurance sorted. We’ve been around for 10 years, and during that time we’ve shaken up the industry and changed the way small businesses buy their insurance, by cutting out the jargon and making it simple to understand, making it easy to compare and buy insurance online and offering clear and competitive pricing. We have big ambitions, and to support these ambitions we are on the lookout for great talent.
Reasons You’ll Enjoy Working with Us
First and foremost, we are industry leaders, and whilst we have been around a few years we still offer all the fun of working for a start-up – without the risk! Our business is constantly innovating, evolving and expanding, in fact we are already in the US and New Zealand, which means there is always plenty of opportunity for you. And the icing on the cake – you will also have the privilege of working with an incredibly talented, smart and diverse team.
What Will Keep You Busy
Working in the fast-moving marketing team, the digital marketing executive will work across all the digital fields, we are talking SEO/SEM, Programmatic Advertising, Digital Analytics, Social Media, Content Management Systems etc. A fair degree of autonomy and creative input into projects and plans will be expected from the marketing executive while learning from the business.
Key objectives include:
- Contribute to the set-up and management of SEM (search engine marketing) campaigns such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Display Ads, etc.
- Learn the best SEO (search engine optimization) practices; pull regular reports and contribute to improve the organic keywords rankings; liaise with various stakeholders if required.
- Manage all aspects of content marketing for a business blog site.
- Contribute to the set up and on-going maintenance of social media accounts and content plans.
- Digital analytics, including the generation of reports to help the business understand customer behaviour and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Maintain website and make changes when needed.
- Work as a team member and help other team members when required.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- 12- 24 Months in a digital marketing role
- Marketing/Commerce degree graduate
- A solid understanding of marketing & business
- Be able to analyse statistical data
- Have an affinity with the digital marketing space
- Be technology savvy
- Be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Your Competitive Edge
To be a superstar in this role, you’ll need to be a strong communicator, who is passionate and interested in digital marketing. You will be keen to learn, share knowledge with team members and you will take a proactive approach in everything that you do.