Calling all Brokers and Underwriters
Looking for a New Career in the New Year …. this exciting and unique opportunity could be just for you, read on…
Established 10 years ago BizCover is one of Australia’s leading insurtech businesses and is the future of small business insurance distribution. BizCover started with the mission to positively change the image of the online commercial insurance industry by making it easy for small businesses to compare and buy business insurance online. To date, we have helped over 110,000 businesses get their insurance sorted and we continue to grow at a rapid pace.
About The Role:
- Starting on Monday 4th December 2017
- We’re available to our customers between 7.30am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 4pm Saturdays
- Explaining business insurance to small business owners, ensuring they purchase the best possible solution for their needs.
- We have a number of flexible working patterns available
- 3 full days Mon – Saturday or job share during the operating hours of (7.30am – 7pm M-F and 9am – 4pm Sat)
- 5 p/t days between M- F either 8.30 am – 1.30pm or 2pm – 7pm or include a Saturday
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience and exposure to commercial insurance desirable
- Passion for sales with a result-driven attitude
- Enjoy collaborating in a team-based environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
On a day to day basis you will be working with a range of customers and products ensuring variety to your role and your responsibilities will include:
- Providing all customers with an outstanding experience in all their dealings with you as a Business Insurance Sales Consultant
- Responding to customer enquiries, including telephone calls and emails regarding purchasing Business Insurance
- Actively engage in additional training to be the most effective and knowledgeable Sales Consultant possible
- Ensuring a high level of compliance standards are maintained, including following approved scripting and business processes.
Culture & Benefits:
- Vibrant, supportive team with quarterly and annual incentives
- Quarterly awards and gatherings
- In-house training and support provided at induction and throughout the year
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of Australia’s No. 1 Brokerage, as judged by Insurance Business
To apply hit the button below or email email@example.com with your resume.