In today’s social media-driven world, video is king. Consumers are more likely to watch videos on social media than read articles. Businesses and organisations must adapt their content strategies to reflect this change. Enter social media video marketing.
Here’s a guide and tips from social media video production experts in Melbourne to ensure your marketing strategy’s success.
What is Social Media Video Marketing?
Social media video marketing is the process of creating and sharing videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It has become one of the best ways for businesses to advertise and market their products and services.
When done correctly, social media video marketing can be an extremely effective way to reach and engage with your target audience, especially now that the use of internet has become an essential part of everyone’s daily routine. And like any type of marketing, you must follow certain best practices to maximise results. Although not all of these best practices may work for every business, it is always best to check out what works and what works not for your type of business.
Why Use Video in Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
You’re missing out on a massive opportunity if you are not using quality videos in your social media marketing strategy.
Here are the benefits of using social media videos in your marketing strategy.
Video can help you to communicate with your target audience effectively.
Unlike text-based content, which can be easy to skim and hard to digest, videos are easy to consume and understand. Videos catches more attention, hence they are more engaging.
You can show potential customers what your product or service can do for them using a video form. Explaining the benefits and advantages of your business is easier in video form. Creating emotions and encouraging customers/viewers to take action.
A well-crafted social media video can highlight the features and benefits of your offering in a way that is much more impactful than text or images alone.
Video can tell your brand story better.
A video marketing strategy allows you to differentiate your brand from competitors who are not using video as part of their strategy. Make your brand and products stand out by incorporating video into your social media marketing mix.
People want to do business with enterprises that they feel they know and can trust. Video is the perfect medium for telling your brand story and building trust with your audience.
Create videos to:
● introduce yourself and your team
● give video viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your business
● share customer testimonials
Video is excellent for SEO.
Video is the most engaging content that you can post on social media. It’s highly shareable and often gets more engagement than other types of content like text or images. So if you want people to interact with your brand on social media, start incorporating video clips into your strategy.
In addition, video can also be used to drive traffic and conversions. For example, you could include a call-to-action (CTA) at the end of your videos. This will encourage viewers to visit your website or make a purchase. You could also run social media ads that target people who have watched one of your videos (also known as “completed views”).
Video is versatile
You can use video content for all sorts of purposes. It can be brand promotion, introducing a new product or service or advertising a company event. Your audience will appreciate it if you use video to create valuable content that educates and entertains.
For example, you could create the following:
● how-to videos
● product demonstrations
● expert roundups
● funny videos
● helpful tips and hacks related to your industry
Why You Should Hire a Social Media Production Company
Videos are an excellent way to reach a broad audience and generate interest in your product or service. However, the video creation process can be time-consuming and expensive. That’s where hiring a social media production company comes in.
A social media production company can help you create stunning videos. They can take care of the heavy lifting, from scriptwriting to editing to promotion.
Here are three benefits of hiring a video production company:
● They have the experience and expertise to produce professional videos. This is important because your video needs to be well-made in order to captivate your audience and deliver your message effectively. These video production experts have a vast knowledge of the different types of videos and can recommend which of them is the best fitting for your business needs.
● They can save you time and money. They can handle all aspects of video production, from writing the script to editing the final product. They also have the necessary tools and resources that will make it easier for them to create the perfect content for your business. You just have to inform them of your vision for the video.
● They can help you reach a wider audience by promoting your videos once it’s finished. They can upload it to your social media platform. Also, they’ll help get the word out about your video through paid advertising and other marketing channels. This is important because even the best mobile videos won’t do much good if no one knows they exist. Promoting the videos is as important as creating them.
Video is the most versatile and effective type of content you can use on social media.
When executed correctly, social media video marketing can be an extremely powerful tool for businesses and organisations of all sizes. It can help you:
● increase brand awareness
● attract social media users
● build customer relationships
● drive conversions
But to help maximise the results of your efforts and achieve success, consider hiring a video production company to create high-quality videos. They can also take care of the heavy lifting, from scriptwriting to editing to promotion.
“The opinions expressed by BizWitty Contributors are their own, not those of BizCover and should not be relied upon in place of appropriate professional advice. Please read our full disclaimer."